Wednesday 11 January 2012

Roll on Spring

 Roll on Spring 1

Roll on Spring 2

I have joined a couple of new crafting forums courtesy of my friend Lottie.  The first of these can be found at http://www.cardmakingparadise.com and is run and populated by some lovely women who couldn't be more friendly or more creative.  I recommend it wholeheartedly.


The ATCs above are the first 'sit down and stamp' work that I've braved for a while.  Most of my papercrafting items have been boxed up for two years or more whilst I moved homes a bit.  I finally unpacked all the stamps and embossing powders this week and organised my work area.  This has spurred me into action.  That said, these first couple of ATCs seem a little too careful, a bit neat for my liking, but it is good to be getting embossing powder all over the place again.


Ingredients for Roll on Spring 1
Penny Black 'Brush Daisy' stamp
Archival Brilliances 'Graphite Black' ink pad, Stamp-n Stuff 'Crystal' embossing powder, heat tool
Anita's Aqua glass paint: Orange
Windsor & Newton inks: Canary Yellow and Apple Green
LuminArte Twinkling H2Os: Sunflower and Moss Green
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
DCWV floral print paper (off-cut) and pearlescent card off-cuts, ATC base
Thread, recycled ribbon, corner punch, deckle edged scissors, double-sided sticky tape
Pental 005 graph pen

Ingredients for Roll on Spring 2
Hero Arts 'Whimsical Flowers' stamps (from a set of six)
Archival Brilliances 'Graphite Black' ink pad, Stamp-n Stuff 'Crystal' embossing powder, heat tool
Mini tags, Allnight Media Sunflower pigment ink pad and sponge dauber
Gel pens (assorted colours and makes)
Sulky metallic thread, recycled wrapping paper, recycled ribbon scraps
Papermania brad, double-sided sticky tape
Pental 005 graph pen

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous - and I love the colours and textures - it's good to be creative again isn't it - so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete